47. RID holoform Drift x Fem! Human Reader - Rainy morning

You love spending rainy days in bed with your husband, Drift.
_______________________________________

Drift shifted in bed as the morning light shined through the bedroom window. It was dim, but it was enough to wake him. When he heard the sound of rain he smiled. The sound of rain gently hitting the window was always relaxing. You stirred in your sleep a little before your eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." You said groggily.

"Good morning." Drift said as he gently kissed your forehead.

You smiled, moving a little closer to him. Drift wrapped his arms around you. You could hear the rain outside. You loved rainy days just as much as Drift did.

"We should go make breakfast." You said softly.

"It's still early. Besides, I wish to stay here with you." Drift said as he buried his face in your hair.

"It's eight in the morning." You said, looking at your clock/phone.

"Yes, but it is still early." Drift mumbled.

"Fine, we'll stay in bed for a little longer." You said, rolling your eyes.

Drift mumbled something, but you couldn't quite hear what he said. Instead, you both just stayed in bed while cuddling and listening to the rain outside.