19. TFP holoform Optimus x Fem! Human Reader - Thanksgiving

You go to the Autobot base for a while to celebrate Thanksgiving with all your new friends and your boyfriend, Optimus.

This was originally in my Optimus x Reader Scenarios book but I accidentally deleted it. So here is a rewrite.
_______________________________________

It was Thanksgiving day and today you were going to the Autobot base to celebrate with everyone. Since it was Thanksgiving your parents were sleeping in. Even though it was morning you and everyone at the base were going to have an early dinner. You were bringing some homemade croissant rolls that you made. When the groundbridge opened up in front of your house you walked through.

As you walked into the Autobot base, and the groundbridge closed behind you, you saw a long table with various kinds of chairs. June had cooked a large turkey at the base. Raf brought some steamed vegetables, Miko brought her favorite food and Agent Fowler brought some doughnuts and two pumpkin pies. All of the Autobots were in their holoforms so that they could eat the food. You set the basket of croissant rolls on the table next to the turkey.

"Hey Optimus, how are you today?" You asked Optimus as he walked over to you.

"I am fine." Optimus said, smiling at you.

As everyone started sitting down, you and Optimus sat next to each other. Once everyone was seated June gave grace. Once she was finished everyone looked at all the food.

"Okay, before we start eating everyone needs to say one thing that they're thankful for. It's tradition." June said before anyone could get anything to eat.

"I'll start. I'm thankful that I met Optimus." You said, holding hands with him.

"I'm thankful that I got a ton of cool pics of Bulkhead pounding the Cons." Miko said, a huge smile on her face.

"I'm thankful that Miko hasn't gotten squashed by any Decepticons yet." Bulkhead said, looking at his wild charge.

"I am thankful that we are all alive and well." Optimus said, slightly smiling.

"I'm thankful for being friends with Bee." Raf said as he looked up at his guardian.

"::I'm thankful that Raf can understand me.::" Bee wrote on a piece of paper and held it up so that everyone could see it.

"I'm thankful that Sunshine over there hasn't thrown a wrench at me today." Wheeljack said, winking at Ratchet.

"I'm thankful that I get to fight alongside Optimus." Smokescreen said with excitement.

"I'm thankful that I have Jack as my partner and friend." Arcee said, looking at Jack.

"I'm thankful that I haven't been squished by any Decepticons yet." Jack said, sighing with relief.

"I'm thankful that I haven't stepped on any humans yet." Ratchet said.

"I'm thankful that the Decepticons haven't caused any trouble today." Agent Fowler said happily.

"I'm thankful that Wheeljack hasn't blown our base to bits yet." Magnus stated.

"And I'm thankful that we could all be here today." June said, a warm smile on her face.

Agent Fowler started carving the turkey and everyone passed the food around the table so that everyone got some. Once everyone's plates were full they started eating. As everyone ate you slid one of your hands under the table and held one of Optimus' hands. After dinner/breakfast, everyone passed the deserts around. By the time the meal was finished, you were full.

You helped everyone clean up afterwards so that there wouldn't be a mess. Jack, Miko and Raf went up to the human area and fell asleep once everything was clean and put away. You grabbed your now empty basket so that you could take it home. Ratchet deactivated his holoform so that he could open a groundbridge for you.

"Thank you for celebrating with us,
Y/n." Optimus said as he hugged you.

"I'm glad that I could be here. Happy Thanksgiving, Optimus." You said as you hugged him back. After a few minutes you pulled away from the hug and went through the groundbridge so that you could go home and celebrate Thanksgiving with your parents.