49. RID Ratchet x Femme Reader - Old lovers

After being chased off of Cybertron you finally find your sparkmate.
_______________________________________

After Team Prime was separated things on Cybertron took a turn for the worst. One thing led to another and pretty soon you were chased off of Cybertron. Thankfully, you had a ship. You had lost contact with Ratchet, your sparkmate. But you knew that he was still online.

You traveled through space for what seemed like forever. But one day you came across Earth. You smiled, remembering the first time you were on Earth. You were still in contact with Jack, Miko and Raf, but you hadn't called them in a while. As you got closer to Earth you felt something in your spark, telling you that Ratchet was on the small blue and green planet.

It took you awhile, but you finally found where your sparkmate was. You landed your ship in a wooded area that was near a Scrap Yard. Once you landed your ship you opened the door and stepped out. You heard the birds chirping as you walked to the Scrap Yard. You could hear Ratchet's voice as you stood in front of the large gate.

"Ratchet, are you in there?" You called out.

Ratchet heard your voice and pressed the button that opened the gate. You patiently waited for the gate to open. When it did, you walked in and hugged Ratchet.

"Y/C/n, I thought I lost you. When I felt our bond get stronger I thought it wasn't real. Thank the Allspark that you're here." Ratchet said, hugging you back.

A few tears of joy escaped your optics as you embraced your lover. After a few moments you followed Ratchet to the command center. He introduced you to everyone, except Optimus and Bumblebee because you already knew them. That evening you both told each other about what you both had been through. Then, that night you both went to your ship so you could 'make up for lost time' without having anyone walk in at the wrong time.