59. Zarkon x Fem! Altean Reader - Love you more

You are Honerva's younger sister (by one year) and Zarkon falls in love with you. However, no one can know that you two are in a secret relationship.
_______________________________________

You made sure that everyone in your family was fast asleep before you left the house. Tonight you were meeting up with Zarkon in a nearby forest so that no one would see the two of you. Just as you expected, he was already at your meeting place.

"Y/A/n, is that you?" Zarkon asked in a hushed voice.

"Yes, it is. I missed you so much." You said as you ran over and hugged him.

"I missed you too." Zarkon said, smiling down at you.

You pulled him in for a kiss; something that he loved just as much as you did. No one, especially your older sister Honerva, could know that you were in love with Zarkon.

"Y/A/n, we need to tell them." Zarkon said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"If we do then my sister will murder me. She's been exposing herself to quintessence and it's changed her." You said, frowning a little.

Zarkon frowned too, knowing that you were right. He kissed you once again, letting you know that he loved you. Whatever happened, you hoped that everything would turn out alright.