111. TFA holoform Jetfire x Fem! Human Reader x holoform Jetstorm

After a long day of work you get to cuddle with your two husbands, Jetfire and Jetstorm.

Requested by: CutePlushie
_______________________________________

After a long and stressful day at the floral shop you worked at you finally got to go home. Your two husbands, Jetfire and Jetstorm, made dinner for you. They both knew that you would be tired after work. Right now, the three of you were getting ready for bed.

"Is you two to being ready for bed?" Jetstorm asked as he stood by the light switch in your bedroom.

"Yes." You said, yawning a little.

Jetstorm turned the light off, walked over to the bed and got on the left side.

You helped him pull the blanket over himself. Jetfire was feeling a little jealous, so he started kissing the right side of your neck.

"J-Jetfire!" You quietly gasped in surprise.

Jetstorm glared at Jetfire, knowing what he was up to. You moaned when Jetstorm started kissing and nibbling on the other side of your neck. Jetfire and Jetstorm were trying to leave love bites on your neck. You moaned a little louder when you felt them both lightly bite your neck. You knew that you were definitely going to have love bites on your neck.