179. Fem! Ulaz x Male! Human Reader - Genderswapped

After the Paladins bring back a strange device from a top secret Galra Empire base, Pidge decides to test it out. Unfortunately, you and Ulaz were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
_________________________________________

When the Paladins got back from destroying a top secret Galra Empire base everyone gathered in the green lion's hangar because Pidge was able to retrieve a strange device. Pidge looked over the strange round device, wondering what it was. When you and your boyfriend, Ulaz, were called down you both rushed over to where everyone was gathered.

"Since you were undercover in the Galra Empire for so long, would you have gotten any information about devices?" Pidge asked Ulaz curiously.

"I was aware that they were being made. But for what purpose I'm not sure." Ulaz replied.

Pidge quietly hummed as she looked over the device more carefully. When she accidentally pressed a button a bright beam of light shot out of the device and hit you and Ulaz. Everyone had to cover their eyes so that they wouldn't go blind. After a few moments the light died down and everyone uncovered their eyes. It took you, Ulaz and everyone else a few moments to realize what happened.

"What the- Is that my voice? Am I a man?!" You screeched, feeling your now completely flat chest.

"It appears that I am now female." Ulaz stated, looking down at herself.

"Pidge, tell me that you can fix this." You said desperately, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"I'm not seeing any other buttons, so I'm assuming that the effects are temporary." Pidge told you.

"Great, I'm stuck being a guy for who knows how long." You said sarcastically.

"Perhaps we should go to our room so that you may cool down." Ulaz suggested.

"Yeah, we might as well." You muttered angrily.

Ulaz held one of your hands with one of hers and you both left the green lion's hangar. Everyone watched you both leave, hoping that you were going to be okay.

__________

Once you and Ulaz got to your shared room you both sat down on the bed. You couldn't help but look her over. Ulaz was the same height, but she was much slimmer now, she had breasts and her hair was much longer. You had to admit that she was very beautiful. As you were looking her over you suddenly felt a hot feeling in your lower belly and a tight pressure in between your-

__________

The revised version of this chapter is on ao3