50. RID Steeljaw x Wolfcon Femme Reader

When Steeljaw comes across you, a femme Wolfcon, he can't believe his optics.
_______________________________________

Steeljaw was just walking around the forest and minding his own business when he heard a strange sound. At first, he was going to ignore it. But his curiosity got the better of him. He followed his ears and came to a clearing that had a waterfall. What got his attention was a F/c Wolfcon with S/f/c highlights.

"Well hello there, brother." Steeljaw said as he stepped out of the shadows.

You gasped when you heard a male voice. When you turned around you weren't expecting to see a Wolfcon mech. Steeljaw was shocked that you were a femme. A very beautiful femme.

"My apologies, sister. I didn't realize that you were a femme. My name is Steeljaw." Steeljaw said politely.

"My name is Y/C/n." You said, looking him over.

"Tell me, what's a beautiful femme like yourself doing out here all alone?" Steeljaw asked you.

"I landed here in an escape pod." You replied.

"Would you like to join my pack? I am in need of a trustworthy partner." Steeljaw said flirtatiously.

"I don't know... I need to think about it first." You said, hoping that you didn't offend him.

"Of course, take all the time you need. We'll meet back here when you've made your decision. Just give me a howl and I'll be here as soon as I can." Steeljaw told you.

"Alright. I will." You said, smiling at him.