110. TFA Rodimus x Femme Reader

After Rodimus gets rejected by his crush he realizes who he really loves.

Requested by: CutePlushie
_______________________________________

Rodimus was sad that his crush rejected him. As it turns out she was into femmes. He decided to go visit you, his best friend. Now that Optimus and the other Autobots were back on Cybertron he could visit you whenever he liked. When he got to the housing unit you lived in he knocked on the door.

"Rodimus, it's nice to see you." Optimus said when he opened the door and saw who was waiting on the other side.

"Um… Is Y/C/n home?" Rodimus asked Optimus nervously.

"Yes, she is. Come on in. Y/C/n is in her berthroom." Optimus said as he let Rodimus in.

"Thank you." Rodimus said as he walked in and went to your berthroom.

Optimus closed the front door and went back to the living room so that he could watch the news. Rodimus walked to your berthroom and saw that the door was open.

"Can I come in." Rodimus asked politely.

"Roddy! Of course you can." You said, inviting him in as you sat on your berth.

Rodimus smiled as he entered your berthroom and sat next to you. You were one of the most beautiful femmes he had ever met. He figured it was because you were a Cybertronian/Angel hybrid. You were very kind, but also really shy. He told you about what happened and nearly cried.

"That femme was not worth your time. She doesn't appreciate what an amazing mech you are. I would date someone like you if I could." You said, comforting him.

"R-really? You would?" Rodimus asked you.

"Yes, I would. But I haven't had that chance yet." You said sadly.

"W-well… Would you… Would you consider dating me?" Rodimus asked you nervously.

Your optics widened as you looked at him. The two of you had been best friends since you were sparklings. But you had never considered dating him before. Rodimus was sure that you were mad at him now.

"I would love that." You said softly.

"Really?" Rodimus asked you in shock.

"Yes, I do. You're the most wonderful mech I have ever met." You said as you hugged him.

Rodimus' spark fluttered as you hugged him. He couldn't believe that you were going to be his femmefriend. You couldn't wait to go out on a date with him.