16. Smokescreen x Fem! Human Reader - Those aren't stickers

One afternoon while you're hanging out at the Autobot base you don't see Smokescreen get into your backpack.
_______________________________________

"Hey Y/n, wanna play?" Miko asked you as she held up the second video game controller.

"Of course I do!" You said in excitement as you ran over to the old yellow couch and sat down next to one of your best friends.

Miko handed you the second video game controller and you both started playing. Raf was talking to Bumblebee and Jack was out riding Arcee somewhere. You were so busy playing that you failed to notice your guardian, Smokescreen, getting into your backpack since you left it open. At first, he only saw school supplies. But then he found some colorful packages.

"What are these?" Smokescreen asked himself as he lifted a pad to optic level.

You and Miko were focused on the game, so you were busy. Smokescreen opened the package and looked at the pad curiously. He noted that one side was sticky while the other side was kinda soft. He thought that you had found some kind of large stickers for him. He placed the first pad on his chin before he opened the other pads and put them somewhere on his frame.

As you pushed the buttons on the controller you got closer to winning the game. You shouted in joy as you won the level. Miko paused the game and Smokescreen took the opportunity to thank you for the stickers.

"Hey Y/n, thanks for the stickers. I can't believe that you actually found some that were Cybertronian sized." Smokescreen said as he smiled.

As you turned around you weren't expecting to see what you saw. You blushed heavily and went silent when you saw that Smokescreen had stuck your pads onto himself. Miko turned around too and snickered.

"U-ummm, Smokescreen, th-those aren't stickers..." You said awkwardly.

"Oh... What are they?" Smokescreen asked you curiously.

Your blush only darkened as you tried your best to form a response. You weren't sure how you were going to tell him what pads were for. Miko rolled her eyes as she turned around and waited for you to do something. Let's just say that the rest of the afternoon was extremely awkward between you and Smokescreen after you told him what pads were and what they were used for.