155. Zarkon x Alfor's Sister! Reader Part 2

Blaytz snitches and Zarkon gets in trouble.
_________________________________________
When your stomach grumbled you went over to the refreshments table. Zarkon saw where you were headed and decided to go get something to eat too.

"Your hair looks better." Zarkon said when the two of you got something to eat.

"Thanks." You said, smiling up at him.

While you and Zarkon were flirting with each other and eating Blaytz decided to tell Trigel and Gyrgan. Thankfully, both Paladins were already talking to each other.

"Hey guys, you'll never guess what I found out." Blaytz said casually.

"What?" Trigel asked Blaytz curiously.

"Well, Zarkon and Y/A/n got busy in a supply closet." Blaytz said, a huge smirk on his face.

"No!" Gyrgan gasped.

"How did you find out?" Trigel asked.

"I have my ways." Blaytz said proudly.

"You have your ways with what?" Alfor asked, not hearing the full conversation.

"Alfor old pal, I think that you need to know something about Zarkon and Y/A/n." Blaytz said, turning to face the red Paladin.

"What happened?" Alfor asked, not sure what was going on.

"Zarkon fucked Y/A/n in a supply closet." Blaytz told Alfor.

"Zarkon did WHAT to my younger sister?! Parson me, but I have to go do something." Alfor said angrily, turning around and storming over to the refreshments table.

Blaytz, Trigel and Gyrgan watched as Alfor stormed over to where you and Zarkon were. They knew that Zarkon should fear for his life.

"Zarkon, how dare you violate my younger sister!" Alfor said angrily once he was close enough.

"Alfor, it's not what it looks like!" Zarkon said, his eyes widening in fear.

"Alfor, I'm a grown woman and-" You said, quickly getting cut off by your older brother.

"Stay out of this Y/A/n, I need to teach Zarkon a lesson." Alfor said, glaring at Zarkon.

Zarkon backed away and ran out of the ballroom. Alfor yelled a bunch of angry things as he chased Zarkon away, causing everyone to watch them leave. You rolled your eyes, wishing that Alfor wasn't so protective of you.