79. Sendak x Fem! Human Reader - What the fluff?

One day while you and your boyfriend, Sendak, are hanging out at his place you decide to try something.
_______________________________________

Today you were able to hang out at your boyfriend's place. It was a miracle that the two of you were courting, but neither of you were complaining about it. It wasn't everyday that a human like yourself could say that they were in a relationship with a soon to be Galran warrior. When you saw a random blanket laying around you got an idea. You grabbed the blanket and stood in a doorway.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Sendak asked you curiously.

"I want to try something." You said mischievously.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Sendak asked you, a smirk on his face.

You stood in the doorway and pulled the blanket up. You moved it up and down a few times, making sure that Sendak was watching. When you pulled the blanket up for the last time you jumped to the side, hiding behind a wall and letting the blanket fall. Sendak was shocked when the blanket fell and he didn't see you.

"Y/n? Y/n, where are you? Y/n? What happened to you?!" Sendak said as he started panicking.

"Relax, I'm right here." You said as you walked out from behind the wall.

"Thank goodness you're back! I was so worried that you disappeared!" Sendak said as he walked over to you and hugged you.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to disappear." You said as you hugged him back.