139. TFP holoform Wheeljack x Fem! Human Reader

While you're planting your garden you overwork yourself and become ill. Wheeljack, your boyfriend, comes and he helps you.

Requested by: Ravage4
__________________________________________
It was springtime, the best time to plant a garden. You had gotten a bunch of starter plants and you were planting them in the ground. At some point you began to feel hot and your head began throbbing, but you ignored it. When it started raining you kept planting, not wanting to abandon your work. After a while you ended up passing out.

The rain wasn't too bad, but it was enough to almost soak you. When Wheeljack pulled up to your house his holoform appeared in your backyard. He saw you passed out on the ground, surrounded by potted plants.

"Y/n? Sweetspark? Are you okay?" Wheeljack asked as he picked you up.

You groaned, just barely able to hear him. Wheeljack hesitantly called Ratchet for help before he took you inside of your house and laid you on your couch. He hoped that you were going to be okay.

________________________________

"She's exhausted herself from gardening too long. I suggest that you keep an eye on her." Ratchet told Wheeljack.

"Okay, I will. Doc." Wheeljack said as he looked at you.

"Please don't call me Doc." Ratchet huffed.

Wheeljack was about to say something when you stirred in your sleep. You cracked your eyes open, your vision a little blurry.

"J-Jackie?" You asked, your voice a little hoarse.

"I'm here, Sunshine." Wheeljack said softly.

Ratchet smiled as his holoform fizzled away. Wheeljack went to your kitchen so that he could hear up some soup for you. He decided to stay with you until you were better. After the soup was ready he brought it to you and sat next to you. You were happy to have such an amazing boyfriend.