144. Ulaz x Fangirl! Reader - A Christmas Miracle

On Christmas morning you find something better than a present waiting by your tree. Or rather, someone.
_________________________________________
~ Your P.O.V. ~

It was Christmas morning and I had just woken up. Everyone else was still asleep, so I decided to go see if anything was left under the Christmas tree. I tiptoed through my house/apartment so that no one would wake up. It was still dark outside, but the fireplace in the living room gave enough light. I hoped that one of my presents was something from Voltron.

As I entered my living room I saw someone sitting in front of the Christmas tree. Someone familiar. Then it hit me; it was Ulaz. No, not a fake Ulaz. But this appeared to be the real deal. I had to hold back my inner fangirl when I saw him; and he had a bow on his head and everything.

"Ulaz?" I asked softly, walking over to him.

"Hello Y/n." Ulaz said, opening his eyes and smiling at you.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him, sitting down on the floor.

"When I flew into the RoBeast everything went dark. When I woke up again I found myself in your living room. I have gotten a second chance at life." Ulaz said, quietly purring.

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. That this was really real. Sure, I often wished that he would've lived. But I wasn't expecting this. Not that I was complaining, of course.

"This is a Christmas miracle!" I said happily as I hugged him.

Ulaz smiled as he purred a little louder, nuzzling me a little. The two of us moved so that we could sit by the fireplace together. I couldn't wait until I was old enough to marry him. Until then, the two of us could be best friends. We both sat by the fire and slowly fell asleep together.