83. Claw Guy x Fem! Human Reader

After a night of passion with your new husband, Claw Guy (I will name him Draz because DreamWorks didn't give him a name) spend a nice, quiet morning in bed.
_______________________________________

You sighed happily in your sleep as you cuddled up against your husband's chest. The two of you had just gotten married the previous day and this was the first morning that you were waking up with him. You were the only human who lived in the Galra Central Command freely. As you slowly woke up your lower half felt sore. You blamed it on the previous night's activities.

"Draz, it's time to wake up." You yawned.

Draz stirred in his sleep as he slowly woke up. He was still a little tired after what the two of you did. He yawned as he sat up, having a little trouble using his arms. The previous night he removed his prosthetics so that he wouldn't accidentally hurt you.

"Good morning, love." Draz said as he finally sat up and looked down at you.

You looked up at him and saw that his hair was a mess. He still had a sleepy look on his face. You sat up and kissed his right cheek. Draz purred as you softly kissed him.

"Do we have to get up?" Draz asked you, trying not to yawn.

"Unfortunately, we do." You replied as you rested your head against his chest.

Draz smiled as he kissed your forehead. He had gotten the day off so that he could spend it with you. The two of you stayed in bed and just talked for a while, wishing that the war would end. After a while, you both got up, he put his prosthetics on and you both went to make breakfast together.