52. RID holoform Thunderhoof x Fem! Human Reader

Thunderhoof has a secret human girlfriend. One night he decides to make a surprise visit.
_______________________________________

After you got done feeding the animals in the barn you went inside your house to go make yourself some dinner. You lived on a small farm, but sometimes you got a little lonely. That all changed when you met a Decepticon named Thunderhoof. You both got along pretty well and now he was your boyfriend. Unfortunately, he couldn't visit you whenever he liked.

You knew that he was a bad guy, but that seemed to change when he was around you. Meanwhile, Thunderhoof drove to your farm since he was able to get away for the night. Tonight, he wanted to have some 'fun' with you. He parked nearby and his holoform appeared in front of your door and knocked.

"Who is it?" You asked when you walked to your front door.

"Whos do yous think it is, baby?" Thunderhoof asked you through the door.

Your eyes widened and you immediately opened your front door. You were shocked and happy to see your boyfriend. Thunderhoof smirked as you as he walked into your house, making you blush as you closed the door behind him.

"Thunderhoof, I'm so happy that you're here." You said, smiling at him.

"Dats good, because I'm really happy to be heres wit yous." Thunderhoof said as he pinned you against a wall and started kissing you.

You gasped in surprise, but kissed him back. He tended to do this a lot when he wasn't able to come over very often. You tangled your fingers in his hair with one hand while your other hand traveled to the growing-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only