21. TFP holoform Ratchet x Fem! Human Reader

It's Halloween and this year you decided to dress up as a sexy nurse. Let's just say that you and Ratchet end up staying at the Autobot base to have some 'fun' while everyone else is out trick or treating.
_______________________________________

It was Halloween and tonight the Autobots were going trick or treating with you, Jack, Miko and Raf. June and Agent Fowler even managed to either make or buy them costumes. You decided to dress up as a sexy nurse just to see Ratchet's reaction. The two of you were in a relationship, so you couldn't wait to see his reaction to your costume.

"Hey Ratchet, what do you think of my costume?" You asked as you walked into the med bay, seeing his holoform.

"Y/n, I- oh..." Ratchet said as he turned to face you, becoming speechless when he saw what you were wearing.

You smirked as you watched him stutter and blush. You had never seen him like this before, but you liked it. Ratchet had never seen you wear something so revealing before and it stirred up something deep inside of him. Something that made him want to claim you as his. So that's exactly what he was going to do.

You blushed as he walked over to you and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You were a little shocked at his sudden display of dominance. However, you didn't pull away. Ratchet let his hands wander your body as he slid his tongue inside of your mouth. You quietly gasped when two of his fingers slipped into your-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only