128. TFP Megatron x Femme Reader - He's mine

You find Airachnid flirting with your sparkmate and you don't like it.

Requested by: NightmareWolves16
________________________________________
When you came back from an evening flight you went straight to the bridge where Megatron would be. As soon as you walked into the bridge you felt anger boil up inside of you. There, right in front of you, Airachnid was flirting with your sparkmate. You had been feeling an uncomfortable feeling over the bond, and now you knew why.

"Airachnid, step away from my sparkmate!" You shouted angrily as you transformed your servos into blasters and aimed for the creepy femme.

"Y-yes your grace." Airachnid said nervously as her optics widened in fear and backed away from Megatron.

"Leave, now! Before I cut all of your legs off." You growled angrily.

Airachnid quickly ran out of the bridge, making sure that you weren't following her. You were the only Cybertronian who was capable of taking her down, and she knew it.

"Y/C/n, thank you." Megatron said as you walked towards him.

"You should know better than to let her flirt with you." You said as you transformed your blasters back into servos.

"I am truly sorry, my love. I didn't know what came over me." Megatron said, slightly nervous.

"You. Me. Berthroom. Now!" You growled seductively.

"Yes, my love." Megatron said as he followed you to your shared berthroom, knowing exactly what was about to go down.