48. RID Jetstorm x Fem! Human Reader x Slipstream - Enough love to go around

One day Jetstorm and Slipstream ask you which one of them you love more. You remind them that there's enough love to go around.
_______________________________________

Sometimes, having two boyfriends was exhausting. You loved them, but most of the time they wanted your undecided attention at the same time. Whenever you weren't around they would argue about which of them you loved more. It was starting to get on everyone's nerves, especially Drift's. So one day they decided to settle the score.

"Y/n, Slipstream and I have a very important question to ask you." Jetstorm said as he and Slipstream walked over to you.

"Sure, what's up?" You asked them cheerfully.

"Well... Which one of us do you love more?" Slipstream asked you nervously.

"She loves me more." Jetstorm said proudly.

"No, she loves me more." Slipstream said angrily.

"No, she loves me more because I'm older and better looking." Jetstorm argued.

"No, she thinks I'm better because I'm younger and cuter." Slipstream argued back.

"GUYS! I love you both equally. I couldn't live without you two. There's more than enough love to go around." You said, getting their attention.

"Are... Are you sure?" Slipstream asked you curiously.

"Yes, I'm positive." You said, hugging them both.

"We love you." Jetstorm and Slipstream said at the same time as they hugged you back.

"I love you guys too." You said, happy to have the two most wonderful boyfriends in the world.