184. TFA Optimus x Femme Reader - Worst anniversary ever

It's you and Optimus' third anniversary, which just so happens to be on Halloween, but you catch him kissing Blackarachnia. You stay with Sari and her father for a few days. Optimus realizes what he's done, but only after he finds out that you left him for Prowl.

Requested by: Http-Soundwave
___________________________________________
It was you and Optimus' third anniversary today, but so far it had been terrible. A Decepticon femme named Blackarachnia made an appearance and tried to ruin everything. Once everything was seemingly over you went to go find Optimus. You found him on a rooftop, but you saw him and Blackarachnia kissing. Energon tears in your optics welled up as you turned around and just left.

Apparently Optimus didn't love you as much as you thought he did. You couldn't go back to the Autobot base, so you decided to go stay with Sari and her father. Naturally, they allowed you to stay, but you weren't expecting to find Prowl at their place.

"Y/C/n, what's the matter?" Sari asked you curiously when you arrived.

You couldn't say anything as you sobbed into your servos. You were absolutely spark broken, so Sari asked Prowl to take you somewhere quiet. Once you both were alone the two of you sat down and you hugged him.

"Optimus is cheating on me with Blackarachnia!" You finally said.

"What? Tell me everything." Prowl said soothingly.

"W-well I was looking for him so that we could celebrate our third anniversary together but I found him kissing Blackarachnia on a rooftop!" You sobbed, telling him everything that happened.

Prowl didn't say anything as he hugged you. You hugged him back and sobbed against his shoulderplates. He hated seeing you like this, especially since he had feelings for you since before you and Optimus got together.

_________________________________

After Optimus got back to the Autobot base he didn't see you and Prowl around. After his encounter with Blackarachnia he remembered that it was his third anniversary with you. He asked Ratchet where you were, but Ratchet refused to tell him where you were. A few days later you and Prowl finally came back to the Autobot base, but the two of you were holding servos.

"Y/C/n?" Optimus asked you nervously.

"Oh, hey Optimus. How's Blackarachnia?" You asked before you and Prowl went to go meditate in his berthroom.

Optimus just stared at you and Prowl walked down the hallway. His optics widened when he realized what happened; you saw Blackarachnia kissing him. The guilt washed over him and he felt bad for basically cheating on you right on his and your third anniversary.