67. Pidge x Male! Human Reader

After a few of dating you decide to propose to your girlfriend, Pidge now that the two of you are old enough.
_______________________________________

You checked the time as you got a few things ready. Today you were going to propose to Pidge, your girlfriend. The two of you had been dating for a few years and now you wanted to marry her. When it was time, you grabbed a few things and headed to a nearby park. When you got to the park you found Pidge sitting on a bench.

"There you are, I was waiting for you." Pidge said as you sat next to her.

"Sorry, I just had to get a few things." You told her.

"Did you get the parts so that we could start working on that project?" Pidge asked you.

"Yes. But that's not why I asked you to meet me here." You said as you got up, knelt down in front of her and took the engagement ring out of your pocket.

Pidge's eyes widened when she saw the engagement ring. It had a small diamond, but she was okay with that. Your mouth started to feel dry as you got nervous.

"Pidge, we have been dating for a few years now. I have come to realize that I can't live my life without you. All those times we built robots and flew through space were some of the best moments, but they wouldn't mean anything without you. Katie, Pidge, Holt, will you marry me?" You asked her, coming up with the best proposal you could on a short notice.

"Yes, I will." Pidge said, trying not to cry.

You slid the engagement ring on her ring finger. When you both stood up you pulled her in for a soft, passionate kiss. This was one of the happiest days of your life.