123. TFP holoform Knockout x Fem! Human Reader lime - One more couldn't hurt

After Knockout puts your kids to bed he seduces you.
_______________________________________

If you are uncomfortable with suggestive content, then LEAVE!!!
_______________________________________

While you were getting ready for bed Knockout was putting all six of your children to bed. After you finished brushing your teeth you walked out of the bathroom that connected your bedroom and turned off the light. As you got on the large round bed Knockout walked in, his red hair a little messy. He turned off the bedroom light, closed the door and joined you on the bed.

"What happened to your hair?" You asked him curiously.

"Its a long, long story." Knockout told you.

You rolled your eyes, knowing that it was probably one of your younger children who messed up his hair. Knockout smirked as he grabbed your hips and pulled you against himself. He began kissing your neck, making you quietly moan.

"K-Knockout! Are you sure about this? Our kids might hear!" You quietly gasped.

"Relax Doll, they're all fast asleep. Besides, we rarely get to have fun anymore." Knockout whispered seductively.

"But what if I get pregnant again?" You asked him quietly.

"That's the idea. Besides, one more couldn't hurt." Knockout said as he lightly nibbled on your neck.

"Knockout, do you have baby fever again?" You asked him, feeling something hard pressed against you.

"Yes, I do. It doesn't help that you're hard to resist. Now, let's make love." Knockout said as he got on top of you.