130. TFA Prowl x Femme Reader - True love's kiss

Prowl wants to have his first kiss with you, but you're recharging. But that doesn't stop him.

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY
________________________________________
You and Prowl were in love with each other, but you hadn't gotten the chance of having your first kiss together. Since everyone else was out doing their own thing now was the chance. Prowl vented as he walked towards your berthroom.

"Y/C/n, the others are all out. Do you want to- Oh..." Prowl said as he entered your berthroom, only to see that you were recharging.

He looked at you and felt a sudden feeling of warmth wash over him. You were recharging peacefully on your berth. He quietly walked over to the side of your berth and looked at your derma. He remembered a fairytale that Sari told him about a prince who saved a princess by waking her up with true love's kiss. He leaned down and softly pressed his derma against yours.

Your derma felt so good pressed against his derma. When you felt something pressed against your derma you woke up. Your optics widened when you saw who was kissing you. Prowl opened his optics and blushed when he saw that you were awake.

"Y-Y/C/n, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It's just that I'm in love with you." Prowl said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Prowl, there's nothing to be sorry about. I've been wanting to kiss you for a while now. And I love you too." You said as you sat up.

"Well, in that case. Do you want to do it again?" You asked him.

"I would love to." Prowl said as he sat down and pulled you in for another kiss.