181. TFP Predaking x Fem! Human Reader

Lately Predaking has been having a problem recharging because he feels bad for some of the things he's done. So you, his human mate, helps him sleep by showing him a music box that your grandmother gave you and playing the music.

Requested by: elizabethwong1998
__________________________________________
Lately Predaking had been thinking about the terrible things he had done lately and it was really starting to get to him. It got so bad that he was having a hard time recharging. You noticed that he couldn't recharge lately and you wanted to help.

"Preda, there's something I want you to see." You said, pulling out a music box out of one of your dresser drawers.

Predaking was currently in his Predacon form because he was exhausted, so he looked at you. You took your necklace that had a key off of your neck, put it in the music box and turned it a few times.

"My grandmother gave me this music box for one of my birthdays. Sometimes when I can't sleep I listen to it." You told him.

Predaking tilted his helm to one side curiously. When the music began playing he immediately felt relaxed. The song your music box played was Once Upon A December. You began softly singing along with the music box in hopes of helping Predaking recharge. Predaking felt more relaxed than he had in a long time, so he laid his helm down and closed his optics.

You saw that he went into recharge, but kept singing. Once the music box was done you put it back in the drawer and put your necklace back on. You turned off the lights from the little light switch Shockwave installed and went to bed.

~ Bonus ~

While you were playing your music box the sound of the music and your singing went through the vents. Almost all of the other Decepticons could hear and felt more relaxed than they had in a very long time. The combination of the music and your singing was enough to help them go into recharge. That night, everyone had the best night of recharge than they had in over a thousand years.