126. RID holoform Windblade x Fem! Human/Cyborg Reader

You and Windblade have been a couple for a while, so you finally propose to her.

Requested by: CutePlushie
________________________________________
You and Windblade had been dating each other for over a year and you both loved each other more as each day passed. Before you met her you didn't think that anyone could ever love you because you had robot parts. Today you were finally going to propose to your lovely Cybertronian girlfriend. Since she had a holoform you both could go out in public together. Little did you know that Windblade had the same idea.

"Windblade, can I ask you something important?" You asked her while you both were having a picnic in a local park.

"Sure, go ahead." Windblade said as she smiled at you.

"Windblade, before I met you I thought that I would never find love. You have proven me wrong. I can't bear the thought of living without you. Windblade, will you marry me?" You asked her as you took the engagement ring out of your pocket and held it up.

"Of course I will. There's actually been something that I wanted to ask you." Windblade said as you slid the engagement ring onto her ring finger.

"And what would that be?" You asked her curiously.

"Y/n, when I first met you I saw something in you that others didn't. As I got to know you better I realized that you were special. Will you marry me, Y/n?" Windblade asked you softly.

"Yes, I will." You said as a few tears threatened to escape your eyes.

Windblade smiled as she pulled an engagement ring out of her pocket and put it on your to,g finger. You both leaned in closer and pressed your lips together.