105. TFA Megatron + Daughter! Reader

While your mother is out she has your father, Megatron take care of you. (You are about three years old in this chapter)

Requested by: CutePlushie
_______________________________________

"Alright now, make sure that Y/n has her nap by two 'o'clock sharp, otherwise she will destroy your base." Your mom said as she handed you to your father.

"Of course, dearest. You just go and have a fun time eating people's souls." Megatron said as he held you in his left palm.

"I will." Your mother said as she opened a portal and walked through.

You watched as your mother walked through her portal. Your mother was a demon and every so often she would leave you with Megatron, your father. You looked up at your father curiously, wondering what he was thinking. Megatron called all the Decepticons to the main room of the hideout.

"Ew, what is that?!" Starscream asked when he saw you.

"This is Y/n, my daughter. I am watching her for the day while her mother is out." Megatron said, looking down at you.

"Vhat is she exactly?" Blitzwing (Icy) asked Megatron curiously.

"She is half Cybertronian and half demon." Megatron said, making sure that you were safe in his palm.

"That would explain why she's so ugly." Starscream snickered.

Megatron narrowed his optics at Starscream. You noticed your father's anger and realized what was going on. You looked directly at Starscream and used your magic to make a few stalactites hit his wings. Starscream screamed as he ran away. Megatron made a mental note to babysit you more often.