73. Thace x Fem! Human Reader

When you and Thace move in together he does something completely unexpected.
_______________________________________

When Thace started courting you he treated you like a Queen. That continued even after you both moved in together. One Saturday morning you were able to sleep in. Thace woke up early and decided to take a quick shower. You woke up when you didn't feel him in bed with you.

"Thace?" You asked as you sat up in bed.

Thace wasn't in your bedroom, so you figured that he probably already woke up. You got out of bed and put a robe on. The previous night things got heated and you both fell asleep naked. As you walked out of your bedroom you heard some sounds coming from your kitchen and you smelled something delicious.

"Oh, you're awake. I made breakfast." Thace said proudly as he put the food he made onto a platter.

You weren't fully awake when you entered the kitchen, but when you saw that he wasn't wearing anything you woke up. The kitchen curtain was open and you prayed that no one outside would look through.

"Thace! Why are you completely naked?!" You asked him in shock.

"Because it's Saturday and we can stay home all day." Thace told you as he took the platter of food to the dining room table which was already set.

"You know exactly what I mean!" You said as you followed him.

"Y/n, it's fine. My member is in it's sheath when I'm not aroused." Thace said as you both sat at the table.

"I really need to find a robe for you." You muttered.

Thace rolled his eyes playfully, knowing that you secretly liked seeing him walk around the house/apart naked. As you both ate breakfast you kept glancing at him, making him smirk.