186. TFP holoform Ratchet x Sick! Fem! Human Reader + Son

After you get seriously sick Optimus gives Ratchet time to take care of you. His and your son wants to help now that he's old enough. (Your son is sixteen years old)

Requested by: @Crosswave
_________________________________________
When you got seriously sick you had to stay at home. Raf, your younger brother, was staying with you along with your son. Ratchet, your husband, was able to help you because Optimus gave him time off.

"Dad, I have a very important question to ask you." S/n said while Ratchet's holoform was in the kitchen.

"What is it?" Ratchet asked his son.

"Can you teach me a few medical things? I really want to help mom." S/n asked/said seriously.

"I know you want to help her. I'd be happy to." Ratchet said, proud of his son wanting to take after him.

S/n smiled happily, hoping that he could help take care of you. Since Raf was with you right now Ratchet had the time to teach his son everything he knew.

_________________________________

Ratchet and your son helped you slowly stand up. Now that you were all better thanks to your son finding a cure.

"How are you feeling?" Raf asked you curiously.

"Much better, thanks to S/n." You said, smiling at your son.

"It was no problem. I just really wanted you to feel better." S/n said bashfully.

"We're just happy that you're feeling better." Ratchet said, a bright smile on his face.

Once you were standing up Ratchet, S/n and Raf carefully hugged you. You couldn't wait to get back to your normal life after being sick for two months.