141. Thace x Fem! Human Reader - Define naughty

When you come back home after Christmas shopping you find a surprise.
__________________________________________
It was almost Christmas and Thace decided to help decorate inside your house while you were out Christmas shopping. The two of you had been married for three years and you both settled down in a small town. Recently, you had found Galra sized ugly Christmas sweaters on Amazon. So you naturally ordered one for him. Today, Thace was wearing it.

Thace got the Christmas lights and tried to untangle them. While he was untangling them he got tangled up. He decided to plug them in to see if they worked. He plugged them in by the bare Christmas tree and sure enough, they still worked. Right as he went to unplug them he heard the front door open and close.

"Thace, I'm home!" You called out as you took your shoes/boots off.

"I'm in the living room!" Thace said, loud enough for you to hear.

You walked towards the living room with a bunch of shopping bags. Right as you walked in you saw Thace covered in Christmas lights. Thace smiled, looking like he was the cat who got the canary. You tried your best not to 'awwww' at the adorable scene in front of you. Especially since he was wearing the sweater you got for him.

"I see that you've been naughty." You said as you looked at him.

"Define naughty." Thace said suggestively, making you blush a little.

"Do you need help?" You asked your adorable yet naughty husband.

"Yes, if you please." Thace said, his smile turning into a smirk.

You put the bags down and pulled your phone out of your pocket. You couldn't help but get a picture of him before you untangled him. Thace rolled his eyes playfully, knowing that the picture would end up in a photo album.