137. TFP Ratchet x Femme Reader - Under the mistletoe

One night while you go to remind your sparkmate that he needs to rest the two of you end up under the mistletoe.

Requested by: Anime-Chankawaii
__________________________________________
When you turned over and felt that the other half of the berth was empty you woke up. You sat up and saw that your sparkmate, Ratchet, wasn't in berth yet. You decided to get up and remind him that he needed to recharge. Everyone else was already in their berthrooms and recharging. As you walked out to the main room you looked up and saw the mistletoe that Miko had Optimus put up.

"Ratchet, come to berth. It's late." You said as you walked over to him.

"Y/C/n, I'm working." Ratchet said as he turned to look at you.

"You're always working. Ratchet, the berth gets lonely at night and I want someone to cuddle with." You said seriously.

Ratchet didn't realize that you got lonely at night. He felt bad that he always stayed awake all night. He decided to go with you as he turned the console off. You smiled, happy that you were getting your way. You and Ratchet headed towards the hallway, only for you to stop him in the doorway.

"Y/C/n, what's wrong?" Ratchet asked you curiously when you stopped walking.

"We're under the mistletoe. You know what that means~." You said suggestively.

"Yeah yeah, I know." Ratchet huffed, blushing a little.

You smiled as you pulled him in for a kiss. Ratchet blushed a little as he kissed you back. He couldn't help but grab your aft. You blushed and squeaked a little as you felt his servos on your aft.

"Come on, it's late." You said as you pulled away from the kiss.

"I know, sweetspark. I think that we should stay in berth late tomorrow." Ratchet said as you both started walking to your shared berthroom.

"I'd like that." You said, taking one of his servos in yours as you both walked into your berthroom.