142. TFP holoform Knockout x Fem! Human Reader - Naughty girl

One Christmas Eve you decide to surprise Knockout, your husband, by wearing sexy Christmas lingerie.
_________________________________________

It was Christmas Eve night and you were waiting for Knockout to get home. Since he was playing 'Santa' at a nearby hospital for the kids he had to dress up. You would normally have gone with him, except you were busy with other things. One of those things was buying some Christmas lingerie. Your lingerie resembled MRS. Clause's red and white outfit.

Your outfit had a mini skirt with fluffy white trim that barely covered your ass, sexy black stockings and a red bra with fluffy white trim. You smirked as you looked at yourself in the bedroom mirror. You were positive that Knockout was going to love what you had on. When you heard the front door open you quickly got your red silk robe on and rushed out of your bedroom to go greet him. You smiled when you saw him taking his coat and shoes off.

"Hey babe, how did it go?" You asked Knockout as you hugged him.

"It went well." Knockout said as he kissed you.

You quietly moaned when he rubbed your-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only