118. TFP holoform Megatron x Fem! Galra/Human Reader

You are a Galra/Human hybrid who lives with the Decepticons. When Megatron starts treating you like a soldier you become depressed.

Requested by: LytleLadibug
_______________________________________

After you escaped from the Galra Empire you went to Earth. You ended up running into the Decepticons and Megatron allowed you to live on the Nemesis. Megatron treated you much better than anyone had, so you stayed with him a lot. You ended up falling in love with him, but lately he had been treating you like one of his soldiers. Right now you were at his berthroom door because he called you.

"Y/n, come in." Megatron said as he opened the little door he had installed.

You looked at his holoform, wondering what was going on. As soon as you entered his berthroom he pinned you to the wall. Megatron immediately started kissing your neck. He rubbed your sides as he passionately kissed you. You moaned, feeling butterflies flutter around in your stomach.

You felt your body heat up as he sucked on your neck. When one of his hands wandered to in between your legs. Your eyes widened and you panicked. You growled as you got out of his grip.

"Y/n, what is wrong?" Megatron asked you in confusion.

You hissed loudly as you ran out of his berthroom through the little door. You ran through the halls of the Nemesis, thankful that everyone was out looking for more energon. You hid in the energon storage room and found somewhere to sit. Megatron followed you and saw where you went.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Megatron asked you softly as his holoform walked over and sat next to you.

You looked at him through the corner of your left eye. You weren't sure if you should say anything or not. Megatron decided to wait for you to say something.

"I hate how you've been treating me lately." You mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Megatron asked you.

"You've been treating me like a soldier. Then you try to breed me." You said angrily.

Megatron sighed, realizing that he had been treating you wrong. He remembered how you told him how Zarkon and the other Galra used to treat you. For once, he felt guilty for his actions. You wished that he wouldn't have treated you so bad.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I realize that I was wrong. I promise that I will not treat you like a soldier or a pleasure femme. You are a woman who should be treated like a Queen." Megatron said softly.

"You mean that?" You asked him curiously.

"I do. I still wish to have an heir with you someday, but only when you are ready." Megatron told you.

"I- I love you, Megatron." You said, looking up at him.

"I love you too, my Queen." Megatron said as he softly kissed you, reassuring you that he loved you more than anyone.