170. TFP holoform Knockout x Fem! Human Reader - Forbidden love

You and Knockout are in a secret relationship because neither the Autobots nor the Decepticons would approve of it. On Valentine's Day while you're home alone Knockout comes to your house/apartment to celebrate with you.

Requested by: elizabethwong1998
_________________________________________

It was Valentine's Day and Knockout planned on visiting you. He grabbed all the gifts he got for you and put them in his subspace. Since Megatron and Soundwave were out on some mission he had the chance to sneak away.

"I'm going out." Knockout told Breakdown as they got ready to close the med bay.

"Seriously Knockout, again?" Breakdown asked his bff.

"Yes. It's Valentine's Day and I want to celebrate it with a certain someone." Knockout told Breakdown.

"Fine, I'll cover for you. Just make sure you have protection." Breakdown told Knockout.

"I always do. A whole box, in fact." Knockout said, a smirk on his faceplates.

Breakdown rolled his optic as Knockout left the med bay. He was thankful that he wouldn't have to listen to what was about to go down. However, he couldn't judge Knockout because tonight he and Airachnid were going to celebrate Valentine's Day the same way.

_______________________________

You sat on the couch in your living room as you waited for Knockout. Since your parents were out for the entire night on a Valentine's date you had the whole house/apartment to yourself. You already took a bath/shower so that you would smell nice in case things got heated. After a while you heard a knock on your front door and immediately knew who it was. However, when you opened your front door you weren't expecting to see Knockout's holoform holding a giant Valentine's Day teddy bear and a big bag/box of your favorite Valentine's candy.

"Hello Doll, happy Valentine's Day." Knockout said as he carefully walked through your front door.

"Knockout, what's all this?" You asked him in shock, following him to your living room after you closed your front door.

Once the two of you were in your living room Knockout put the teddy bear on your couch and put the candy on your coffee table as well as a box of condoms.

"I wanted to spoil you. Today is Valentine's Day, after all." Knockout said as you hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" You said, choosing to ignore the condoms for now.

Knockout smiled as he pressed his lips against yours when you looked up at him. Unlike the usual soft kisses this one was more lustful. You already knew that you were going to have sex and you were thankful that this wasn't the first time. After all, being in a relationship with Knockout guaranteed lots of sex.

"I think we should go to my room." You said, breaking the kiss.

"I think you're right, Mon 'Cheri." Knockout whispered lowly.

You let Knockout go so that he could grab the box of condoms. You led him to your bedroom, removing your-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only