36. TFP holoform 5t3v3/Steve x Fem! Human Reader - In the closet

While you and 5t3v3/Steve are playing Seven Minutes in Heaven with the other Decepticons you both make the most of your time in the closet.
_______________________________________

It was game night with the Decepticons and tonight it was Knockout's turn to choose which game to play. Naturally, he chose Seven Minutes in Heaven. All of the Decepticons used their holoforms so that they could all fit in your bedroom. You all sat in a circle and you placed an empty soda pop bottle in the center. Breakdown was the lucky mech who got to spin the bottle first.

He was very happy when it pointed to his crush, Airachnid. The two of them ended up making out in your walk-in closet for the entire seven minutes. After they came out of the closet you got to spin next. As the bottle slowed down you were nervous. You relaxed a little when the bottle pointed to Steve, the only Vehicon who got to join the game.

"Ohhh, it looks like someone gets to spend some one on one time with her crush." Knockout teased, winking at you.

"Knockout!" You said in shock, blushing a little.

"What?" Knockout asked you innocently.

"Come on Y/n, let's go." Steve said as he stood up.

You stuck your tongue out at Knockout, making him laugh. Steve held out his right hand and you took it. He helped you up and you both went into your closet. As you closed the closet door you could hear Dreadwing set the timer. What nobody knew was that you and Steve were already secretly dating.

"So, what do you want to do?" Steve asked you, a light blush on his face.

"Well, I can think of one thing." You said seductively as you pressed your chest to his, running one of your hands down his front until you felt his-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only