Made For More

"Hey man, the way I see it
I think we were made for more
Than just, ya know, the simple things that we aspire toward
We were made for more than just telling stories about
How much money we can get by selling poison to people
It's time to talk about who we are and who we can be
And we need to build each other up and not put each other down
I feel like we not talking about nothing right now"

Today I wanted to share with y'all the spoken lyrics at the end of the Christian artist Lecrae's song called "Nuthin." I honestly think this is one of the greatest things I've heard heard, I totally agree! Ya we all have great goals and aspirations that we work towards, and that's great! But it's awful to get so fixated on your aspirations that you forget that your made for more than that. Christ made us all for a specific purpose, we are made to serve our god, not to just reach our personal goals. We are about more than bragging about feeding people lies, more than poisoning people with negative attitudes and sinful nature and seeing what we can get out of it. Take a look at what you are. What do you need to work on? Ask God and figure out what you want and can be. Be kind to one another, it's something our world needs more of. Everyone's in a different situation you probably know nothing about, be kind. Build each other up, always. Lecrae words it perfectly, we aren't talking about nothing. This is something, something very important. We ain't talking about nothing right now. Plant your roots deep in Christ and no poison with be able to reach them. We are made for so,so much more than that of the world, always remember that!

-Taylor