Psalm 41:3

Psalm 41:3

NIV: The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Meaning: Last night I made an unexpected trip to the hospital. After injuring my wrist in gym class I spent 5 hours at the hospital. While there, Jesus really showed me something. I was, and am still in awful pain yet looking around in the emergency waiting room I realized that I had it pretty good. A man in a wheelchair came in, a lady who had a heart attack and needed to be revived... right in front of my eyes. So many at the hospital had it far worse then me, Jesus really showed me how he works miracles. A perfectly heathy lady had a heart attack. And right before she was whisked away to be revived and monitored, her and her mother said a prayer. Jesus was with her, he pulled her out of her unconsciousness, brought her back. Jesus was really on my mind in that waiting room. Each of us in the waiting room had our own illness and Christ was strengthening each of us. In times of sickness we need to turn to Christ. However hard it may seem, he tells us he will restore us from sickness. The amazing doctors we have are a blessing, they do there very best. However, some things just need to be out in the Lords hands. The Lord has a plan for each of us, everything happens for a reason. In sickness he is with you, in sickness he will restore you.

Sorry for the shorter post tonight! Typing with one hand is time consuming. I'm waiting on the results from the radiologist about my wrist x ray. It's most likely fractured but we are unsure yet. Let's hope for the best :)

-Taylor