Isaiah 43:2

Today's verse: Isaiah 43:2

NIV: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

NCV: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you.

Meaning: Everyone faces tough situations in their lives. Sometimes we get to the point where we say "could anything else possibly go wrong?" This is the time where we need more Jesus in our lives. Many times we have been told he will protect us. He is a man of his word and he will! He tells us he will protect us in this verse. Compare your problems to those in this verse. He will protect you and keep you from drowning when you cross rives, just as he will protect you from your daily lives. Just as he will protect you from being burnt by fire, he will protect you from evil. He will be with you through every aspect of you life. Just like I said in my post a couple days ago, he is your rock and shield. He will protect you.

Take action: It's been a little over a week since the three of us have gone back to school. School is a great place where lots of great things happen. On the other hand, a lot of pressure and worldly things God doesn't approve of can happen at school. So, I challenge all of you to take some time this week to pray and talk to God about protecting you at school or work. He knows what you need or want even before you ask for it. But praying is a great reassurance!

One of my favorite Christian Artists Lecrae's new album came out 2-3 days ago! It's really awesome and I would recommend it to all of you! It's called Anomaly! I made a whole post about it awhile back in our other book! Take a look if you'd like! Anyways have a great week guys!

-Taylor:)