John 13:7

NIV: Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

NCV: Jesus answered, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but you will understand later."

Meaning: Sometimes you may be confused by what God is doing in your life. Thinking, if God is with me, why is this happening?? But God does every single thing for a reason and he does it out of love. For God is the one that brings good in your life. The rest is from Satan. Maybe an event in your life happens and it devastates you, God had it happen for a certain reason. He doesn't enjoy sitting up in heaven watching us weep. But even if the changes in your life are good or bad, you will some day realize why they happened. At youth last night, people were sharing praise stories. So like good things that God did in their life that week. And a lot of them were about how God had told them to do something but they didnt really want to. They were like why God? Do I have to? But they obeyed and did it, and afterwards a few people came to christ, God showed the direction he wanted them to go in life, and stuff like that! I thought it was pretty sweet. They didnt understand why God wanted them to do it until after it happened!

I found this verse in persons bio on instagram! I think its pretty sweet that people do that, I do it too and it spreads God's word around the social networks. I just want to remind you all to use your social media for good. It can be used in a negative and positive a way. Please choose the positive way encourage and lift people up on it! :)

Hope everyone is doing great! Remember to message us about any prayer requests or problems you may have!!

-Megan