1 Corinthians 3:7

1 Corinthians 3:7

NLT: It's not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What's important is that God makes the seed grow.

Meaning: I love this verse! It really shows through an analogy just how powerful God is and how much we truly need him in our lives. Honestly, God deserves all the credit, all the glory because HE makes that seed grow. I think this verse is talking about us. We can do good deeds, show kindness to others and shine a light for Jesus, all which are so great! But what is truly important is that we remember that it's only through Him that we can do all these things! He allows that seed in us to grow. It all comes from him.... Our abilities to do those helpful actions, to speak words that show kindness, he gives us the strength and the wisdom to spread his love..... It all comes from the giver of all things! God makes that seed grow in you and in me if we are part of his kingdom and that's what really matters!

QOTD: Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining. ~Anne Lamott

LOVE this quote so much, a great encouragement and reminder- shine your light for him for the glory of God ("It all comes from him":)

How's all your weeks been? It's been a busy (but good:) week for me I've been studying for exams which are coming up at school... Do any of you have exams coming up? Anyways have a lovely night!!

~Katie