Romans 5:3-5

Romans 5:3-5

NVC: We also have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience. And patience produces character, and character produces hope. And this hope will never disappoint us, because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts. He gave us his love through the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to us.

So I found this verse while on Wattpad today and I absolutely LOVE it!! God has planned everything in our lives for a reason- each situation, each person and each moment. He knows what is best for each one of us and has created and shaped an incredible plan for our lives! This verse says that each event in our lives God has out there to bring us closer and strengthen our relationship with him. From troubles to patience to character and then hope... A hope that will never disappoint us or leave us because poured into our hearts is Gods incredible love!! That is so amazing and so powerful.God cares about each and every one of us so much that he poured his love into our hearts that were lost stumbling around in the darkness. And he has shaped is to be- through the trials and the patience-needing times- the person he created us to be.

Take Action: Next time your tempted to complain or become angry towards God because a situation you are going through or experiencing, let this verse come to mind. Remember that God has a plan for you and everything you go through is strengthening you and your relationship with God and giving you the amazing hope God has for you! Now that's an encouragement:)

I hope all you lovelies are having a wonderful weekend and never forget you are loved more than you can imagine by our awesome Heavenly Father:)

God bless!
-K.