Psalm 25:9

NIV: He shows those who are humble how to do right,

    and he teaches them his ways.

NCV:He guides the humble in what is right

    and teaches them his way.

Meaning: hum·ble

adjective

1. Having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.

God guides the humble. The modest, the not proud or arrogant. He guides them to what is right, he shows them his ways and what they should do. God wants us to seak him for ourselves. He gave us the freedom to choose, to choose what we want. But when we find him, when we decide to follow him, he will guide us to success. When we throw everything down at his feet, for him to use, he will provide. I know i have talked about my youth pastor at my church in the past, but i wanted to talk a little more. When his parents became folloewrs of the Lord, they took the bible verse seriously that says to sell everything you have and give to the poor. His parents sold everything they owned and moved into a trailer. Literally. They found themselves praying For the Father to provide food for them because they couldn't afford anything themselves. Fortunately, people were looking out for them! They found hundreds of dollars in their baby bag, because they were having a hard time supplying for their first kid, they found $400 in an envelope attached to their door. God looks out for us in different ways. These people were humble. They weren't self conceated. God was showing them the path and teaching them his ways of giving to the less fortunate. God wants us to be like them, maybe not exactly like giving hundreds of dollars away, but there are other ways to be like the Lord in certain ways, and only he can guide you to where he wants you to be!

-Megan