Psalms 116:2

Psalms 116:2

NLT: Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!

NCV: He paid attention to me,so I will call to him for help as long as I live

What a beautiful verse! I absolutely love it...it's a great one to have in your memory, a lovely reminder, blessing and encouragement. Sometimes, you might think does God really care about what I'm praying for? Is He really listening? Yes yes yes he is!!! The God of the universe, who spoke the world into motion, who flooded the earth yet protected Noah, who parted the Red Sea, the same God that who gave up his perfect son to a sinless world hears your prayers. Your praise. Your cries for help and your words of thankfulness. It's so amazing that our awesome God "pays attention to" us, bends down to listen to what we have to say. Call upon him, talk to him, lift up your prayers because you can be sure that he is bending down to listen :)

I found this sweet idea yesterday, maybe some of you have seen it before. It's called a Praise & Prayer board, something simple but awesome! You basically write down any prayer you have, struggles you or others are going through. On the other side, blessings! Things you are thankful to God for! It's such a great way I think to keep in touch on a daily basis with God, reminding yourself to praise him, but to bring your prayers to God as well.

What are some of your blessings? Or some of your prayer requests? Feel free to leave them in the comments or shoot us a message anytime!

God bless!

-Katie