1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

NCV:But the Lord said to Samuel, "Don't look at how handsome Eliab is or how tall he is, because I have not chosen him. God does not see the same way people see. People look at the outside of a person, but the Lord looks at the heart."

NIV: But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

Meaning: I'm most of you have heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover." Well that's exactly what God is saying right here. You don't judge someone by their looks. Looks Mean nothing, its all what's in the heart!!! Honestly no one but God can judge any of us because he is the only one that knows every single detail about us and what we have gone through! Even if you think you know someone, you probably don't. There can be a lot that people don't tell you. God made everyone in his own image, everything that God makes is beautiful, which mean you are too. So no one should be judged badly by their appearance.

Take actions: I don't think there is much you can do with this verse, all I can say is try to remember it when your about to judge peoples appearance, think, is this what God would do?? Try to be like God as much as you can!!
God loves youuuu <3
-Megan