Psalm 118:6

Today's verse: Psalm 118:6

NIV: The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

NCV: I will not be afraid, because the Lord is with me. People can't do anything to me.

Meaning: "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.
And if our God is with us, then what could stand against." These lyrics from Chris Tomlin's song titled "Our God" tie perfectly into this verse! Our incredible God, The Creator, The One And Only, The King Of Kings is with us! If he is with us, then what can anyone do to us! If the ruler of the universe is looking out for us, we mustn't be afraid! He knows exactly what he's doing, he has a plan for all of us! Like the verse says: "people can't do anything to me!"

Take action: I highly recommend listening to Chris Tomlin. I believe he's in my top three list of best Christian singers ( that list also includes Lecrae and Britt Nicole :D) "Our God" is probably my favorite song by him! I first heard this song at a Christian camp a couple years ago. I've had so many incredible moments with Jesus while listening to this song so go check it out!

Heyyy guysss! I hope you have a greattt day! Sorry for not the greatest post today, it was a very busy and productive day!

QUESTION OF THE DAY! Leave your top 3 favorite Christian artists/groups in the comments below, id love to read them!

Anyways have a great night!

God bless
-Taylor