Deuteronomy 32:35

Deuteronomy 32:35

NIV: It is mine to avenge; I will repay.

In due time their foot will slip;

their day of disaster is near

and their doom rushes upon them."

NCV: I will punish those who do wrong; I will repay them.

Soon their foot will slip,

because their day of trouble is near,

and their punishment will come quickly.

Meaning: Taking revenge is not our job to do, its God's. If we try and take revenge on someone else you will realize that in the end it doesn't make you feel any better, even if they hurt you, hurting them back makes you feel worse! Taking Revenge on someone hurts your relationship with God, don't do his job for him! Sometimes it may be hard, wanting to hit your brother or sister back or Saying a comeback to someone, leave it to God, his plan will be 100× better than yours would be, he always knows the best way!

Take action: Bext time you really feel the urge to do something back, remember this verse, and also the saying "do unto other as you would want done to you". It sorta goes a long with this verse! If you don't want people taking revenge on you, then don't do it either. God knows what he'd doing so have faith in him that he will worth things out himself!!

Sorry for the short post! it was kinda late notice!!

Sorry guys I've been away for the past few days on vacation!! It was fantastic! But its nice to be homeeee!!! Its hard to believe our school starts in about 2 weeks!! QOTD: When do you start again???

Lots Of Love,

Megan