Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8

NLT: "The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever."

NVC:"The grass dies and the flowers fall, but the word of our God will live forever."

Meaning: So like yesterday's verse, Isaiah 40:8 is using nature to illustrator a point:) I love this verse and every time I read it it gives me a sense of reassurance and hope... The flowers are gonna fade, the grass wither. Everything on earth will become like nothing... Nothing compared to Gods kingdom. The word of God will last forever and ever and ever... It's not something that will die out or come in phases, it will be here forever! That's why it's realllly important to have God as your foundation cause he is the only thing that will get you through those stormy seas of life. He'll guide you. Lead you. And always be with you:) The things of this world can get pretty distracting and cause us to focus on the things that will wither and fade away... Keep your eyes fixed on what's going to stand strong forever... our awesome God:)

Take Action: Although this verse is short, it's a really great encouragement :) If your at a turning point in your life or have a desicion to make, this verse would also be a great one to help guide your decision... Stick to Gods word!

Night all you lovelies hope you are having a great week!! God bless you all thanks for reading:)

-K.