Acts 3:19-20

Acts 3:19-20

NIV: Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Messiah, who has been appointed for you-even Jesus.

Meaning: No matter where you stand, no matter your situation and no matter your upbringing, there is always a chance to start over. I came to Christ at the darkest point in my life. It's something I'm not proud of but I am proud that I made it through and found my awesome king! Looking back, I wonder how I even had friends, I was miserable and felt awful just 100% of the time. It was at that point that I struggled with the death of my grandmother, I still do. However, the difference is that I brought my problems to God. God doesn't care what situation your in, with him there is always a new chance. He sent his son for us, he payed the ultimate price for us to have a fresh new start. Size the opportunity! I urge you, if you haven't already ... go confess your sins!!! So much strength,peace, reassurance and refreshment comes out of it, I promise you! I would just like to remind you guys that we are ALWAYS here for you. If you need advice or just wanna talk feel free to send us a message. We answer virtually all of them in a timely manner, but we do have lives too!

God bless you beautiful people :)
-Taylor