What Would I Do Without Him

Hey guys👋 So one of our readers sent us a poem she made. I thought it would be really cool if we had some of our own readers content in the book since our readers mean so much to us! If you have any verse requests, poems, song lyrics or anything, don't be afraid to send us a message! I love talking with all of you!

Today's Poem: What Would I Do Without Him by @i_luv_Cookies_yum

Oh what would I do without him
When all my chances are dim
He is always there for me
He shows me the light so I can see When I am sad
He makes me glad
He is a triumphant king
To whom we praise and sing
He always shows his tender love
Even from up above
What would I do without him
When all my chances are dim
Oh what would I do without him

Meaning: So first of all I think it's super cool that one of our readers decided to write a poem about our father and send it to us! This specific poem is pretty straightforward and doesn't require much explanation yet is still very meaningful! So, without my God I really don't know what I'd do. He's the light of my life, he opened up a whole new world of love to me. Because of him I now can see things I've never seen before. I look at life in a completely different way, I have become so loving and thankful for everything. Like the poem says, "He shows me the light so I can see." When my friends, family and everything else fails me, I know my God will be there for me and he will be there to ( again like the poem says) make me glad when I am sad. Our God is triumphant, he defied the odds that everyone had put in place. He defied death and came back to life, he is triumphant! Even from so far away (or so close if you want to look at it in the sense that he is always with us) he shows us his undying, tender, unconditional love for us. You can't get any love better! God is my all and my everything and this poem sends the reader just this message!

Thank you @i_luv_Cookies_yum for this beautiful poem! You did a fabulous job writing it! I'll be looking forward to more of your, or anyone's else's poems! Guys go drop by her page and read her story's or just take time to chat with her, she's really cool! Anyways have a great rest of the weekend lovelies! You guys rock! God bless
-Taylor