Mathew 6:14-15

Today's verse: Mathew 6:14-15

NIV: For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

NCV: Yes, if you forgive others for their sins, your Father in heaven will also forgive you for your sins. But if you don't forgive others, your Father in heaven will not forgive your sins.

Meaning: This verse takes us all right back to that golden rule that was frequently told to us as children; " do to others as you would like done to yourself." We come to situations in our lives where we/ or other people sin and make mistakes. It's something EVERYONE dose and it can't really be avoided. Forgiving is one of THE hardest things to do. Nothing worth it comes easy I guess! The bible tells us in many different places that we should forgive, it's what God wants! When people sin and do you wrong you gotta forgive them. For when a time comes when you sin, our Heavenly Father will look back on that and not want to forgive you because you didn't forgive others. So then ask yourself, why should he forgive you!?

Take action: I personally am in a bad situation right now, I've done all I can do and am just waiting for forgiveness. This verse is so encouraging for me right now. It's just a great reminder of what God wants and that people will get exactly what they deserve! Next time your in a similar situation and your waiting for forgiveness or your the one trying to forgive remember this verse. Memorizing important verses may sound silly but believe me it really works wonders!

Goodnight everyone! K. and I ran high jump at a track meet today! It was lots of fun and we met lots of cool new people! Remember everyone started out as strangers, you just gotta have a courage to speak with new people and some great friendships will come out of it! Have a great day/night! God bless

-Taylor