Genesis 1:26

NIV: Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

NCV: Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image and likeness. And let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the tame animals, over all the earth, and over all the small crawling animals on the earth.

Meaning: I thought this is something needed to be talked about these days. People are always complaining about how "fat" they are or how tall they are or "ugly" but to be honest, no ones anything that they think. Everyone is beautiful and is created perfectly. Right in that verse it says "let us make human beings in our image and likeness" not in other peoples likeness, just theirs. This means that your perfect to God and it doesnt matter, at least it shouldn't matter what other people think of you. God created you, you're different than anyoneeeee else in the world. A one of a kind and you should like that. When you are displeased with how you look its kind of offending the Lord. You're unhappy with his beautiful creation that he thinks is perfect. Yes, girls especially are insecure with their bodies sometimes, but they shouldn't be. One day that special guy will come along that honestly doesn't care, and just loves them for who they are. You need to see past those "negative" things you think aboht yourselves. Other people may love them, but focus on the things you like. Always look toward the bright side, that's where God is standing.

Anyways, i hope you all have a great thanksgiving long weekend, at least if you live in Canada haha. But even if your not celebrating thanksgiving this weekend think about all the things your thankful for! Be glad that you have those things in your life

-Megan :)