James 1:6

Today's verse: James 1:6

NCV: But when you ask God, you must believe and not doubt. Anyone who doubts is like a wave in the sea, blown up and down by the wind.

NIV: But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Meaning: This is a really cool verse I stumbled across and really like it... I really like verses that have cool comparisons like this one!! If our faith is not an anchor for our soul (Hebrews 6:19) then, by the ways if the world (wind), we can easily be tossed around. But when we put our faith in God, we have that rock! Them there's the other part- not hiding or being ashamed of our faith and making it OUR faith. If you are raised in a home where you have been brought up to believe that Jesus died on the cross for you and me, then it just might be a given that you go to church and all that. But there's a point in your life that your faith needs to be your faith, not your parents or siblings, etc. That you know for yourself that yes, you completely believe that Jesus died for you and loves you so, so much.

Take Action: Conforming to the ways of our world is the easy way out, but I challenge you to not let it happen! Stand strong in you faith and believe with your whole heart- don't doubt it. Make your faith your faith! If you've been struggling with this lately, talk to someone you now who is walking with God, read the bible and, most of all, talk to your Heavenly Father.

Hey everyone hope you all enjoyed your day today whatever you were doing! :) Remember to comment or message us with and advice you may need, prayer requests you might have or suggestions! God loves you so much- never forget it!!

- Katie :)